Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Suicide

I was contemplating suicide just a week ago.
One bullet to the head
Who in Hell would know
Risk it all
Give it all away for my sanity
Never understood why people are constantly coming for me.
The difference between you and me is I didn't pull the trigger.
Facing the image in the mirror-A powerful figure.
Wondering how and when did I get to this dead end.
 Frustrated by it all
I just want it to end.
Start fresh
Begin anew
Even if it's in eternity.
Death looks beautiful when you've lost your sanity,
And your vision,
And your dreams have become obsolete.
The only thing you end up grasping is defeat
Tired of my day to day
Distracted by novel success.
Sick of hearing people say 'This is just a test'
Give it a rest!
My life's a mess!
Struggling with what I see and my reality
Reminiscing of days past
What happened to me?
I was contemplating suicide just a week ago
One bullet to the head
Who but Hell would know?
Risk it all
Give it all away, for my sanity
For my sanity
For my sanity?
Reaching for outside sources, but no one can save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment